MyHomeWorks™ meets today’s homeowner needs
Higher energy costs have driven up the cost of home management. MyHomeWorks is a complimentary service that offers AFI members a convenient suite of customizable, interactive tools to help increase home efficiency, save money, and inventory your personal property.
- Insure My Property provides brief explanations of common home systems, equipment and underground utility line risks, tips to reduce them and examples of paid claims.
- My Energy Score calculates a home’s efficiency and potential energy cost savings and offers customized information for improving efficiency and lowering energy expenses.
- Inventory My Stuff is an easy way to organize photos, receipts and information to create an online catalog of a home’s assets and personal records stored safely “off-site” in case a crisis strikes. Also available as a mobile app for iOS users.
- Reduce My Utility Rates helps homeowners compare energy rate options (in deregulated states only) and sign up on the spot with a pre-qualified lower-cost supplier.
- My Tech Support is our personal computing “help desk” for the home, providing technical expertise year-round. From devices and networks to parental controls, we support your entire digital domain.
- My Efficiency Center is a go-to resource for selecting, using and maintaining home systems for optimal efficiency.
- My Home Tour is a fun, interactive way to find energy and money saving opportunities in every room of the house.
To access MyHomeWorks CLICK HERE